- This event has passed.
Leveraging Digital Marketing Masterclass
1st November 2018 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Digital marketing can amplify your message and help you reach your audience like never before. This masterclass will look at the most popular digital marketing channels in detail and give you the inspiration and tools to take your digital marketing to the next level.
1.The digital marketing funnel
2. Inbound vs outbound marketing and the rise of content marketing
3. Search engine marketing: SEO and PPC
4. Using social media to support your digital marketing strategy
5. Optimising your digital marketing spend
By the end of the session, you will:
1. Understand the different digital marketing tactics and how they work together
2. Have an outline of a digital marketing plan covering the next 12 months
3. Know of tools and resources that can support your digital marketing efforts.
Alba Sort, an integrated marketer and member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing will deliver this Masterclass, She has worked in marketing, branding and communications for almost two decades, in the UK and abroad. Read more about Alba Sort here.
This session is open to University of Edinburgh staff, students and recent alumni who have already met with a business adviser to discuss their business idea. If you have not met a business adviser and would like to attend, please email Teodora Handrea at Teodora.Handrea@ei.ed.ac.uk to see if there are any spaces available.