- This event has passed.
Masterclass – Investment
May 16 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This 2-hour masterclass will be presented by Edinburgh Innovations and Alistiar Forbes from Mercia. We’ll look at some important strategies for securing investment.
The session would cover the following:
- Brief overview of the investment scene in Scotland
- Different types of investment
- Pros and cons of receiving investment
- Investment vs. other types of funding
- Information on how to choose the right type of investment
This session is open to University of Edinburgh staff, students and recent alumni who have already met with a business adviser to discuss their business idea.
If you have not met a business adviser and would like to attend, please email Teodora Handrea at Teodora.Handrea@ei.ed.ac.uk to see if there are any spaces available.
Venue: Room G.31, Murchison House